Photo Credit: sodahead
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 2-3 fresh sage leaves
- 2 cups filtered water
Put blackberries and sage in a pitcher; lightly mash with the end of a wooden spoon.
Add the filted water, cover, then strain into an ice-filled glass (for a clearer drink, pour through cheesecloth).
Add these simple ingredients to make your daily hydration more flavorful.
- Lemon or lime – Boosts immunity and prevents colds
- Mint or Peppermint – Freshens breath and treats nausea
- Berries – Promotes beauty and prevent oxidation
- Cucumber – Cools and hydrates
- Aloe Vera Juice – Relaxes and relieves stress
- Chia Seed – Strengthen teeth and bones
- Honey – Prevents cancer and infections
- Herbal Tea – Relaxes and relieves stress
- Ginger – Warms the body and aids digestion
- Cinnamon – Regulates blood sugar and reduces cholesterol
12 foods on the planet are proven disease fighters and energy boosters. Incorporate them into your meals and get on the fast track to an amazingly fabulous body.
View original post 57 more words