Tip Of The Day: Sleeping on clean sheets is critical for healthy skin. Each hour of sleep leaves 1.5 million clusters of dead skin cells on your sheets. This can result in skin irritation & clogged pores, which can lead to break outs, and then scaring & blemishes.
Photo Credit: discovery.com
- Keys to Keeping Your Skin Healthy (infotainmentnews.net)
- Fight Acne With These Easy Tips And Tricks (arlethadnagy.wordpress.com)
- Do Away With Pimples Once And For All With These Ideas (wiki.mozilla.org)
- Trying To Find Acne Free Skin area Try out These Recommendations (wiki.mozilla.org)
- Do’s and Don’ts: Pores and Comedones. (miracle10skincare.wordpress.com)